Monday, May 13, 2013

MD, DC & the DR

I had the privilege of accompanying my long-time BFF
Melissa H to see a neurologist in MD
we have  lovingly dubbed "The Wizzard"
I wont tell you how we described this descent into the Metro Station
 but I will secretly laugh to myself.....

Our first day in "Oz", Melissa was feling pretty good
so we took a little adventure on the Metro


Exploring the National Mall we saw the beautiful
Smithsonian Castle

We could have spent days inside the Smithsonian Museum.
We saw the Hope Diamond, mummies, monkeys, elephants
and learned how to determin gender
from a pelvic bone and occipital scull bones.   

Catching up in this cute little diner....
Though 'The Wizzard' didnt fix my BFF on the spot
he gave us Hope, something I am truly grateful for.
 Selfishly, I would like to have her around for many more years to come.

This picture sort of sums up our trip.
Room service at the hotel
and
cafeteria food in the ER
 How is this for corny..?
 It doesnt matter where we are or what we do as long as we are together!

No comments:

Post a Comment